Quick And Easy Mango Milkshake Recipe To Try At Home
Hey mango lovers! Are you feeling the summer heat & in need of a cool & fruity drink? Well, we’ve got just the thing for you – a lip-smacking mango shake recipe!
Whether you’re a die-hard fan of mangoes or just looking for a new summer beverage, this recipe is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. So grab your blender & let’s get started!
The Best Mango For A Mango Milkshake Recipe
When it comes to making a mango shake with Indian mangoes, the best variety to choose from is the Alphonso mango.
Alphonso mangoes are the most popular & highly sought-after variety in India. They are loved for their juicy & creamy texture, as well as their sweet, aromatic flavor that is unparalleled by any other mango variety. When you use Alphonso mangoes in your shake, you can be sure that it will be bursting with a rich, tropical flavor that will transport you straight to the sunny shores of India!
If Alphonso mangoes aren’t available, other Indian mango varieties like Kesar, Chausa, Safeda or Banganapalli can be used. But, Alphonso is the best choice for an authentic Indian mango shake.
We’ve made things super easy for you! It’s mango season & we are all set to celebrate the love for mangoes in India! We have a specially curated store on the Milkbasket app with all the varieties of fresh & juicy mangoes from across the nation, delivered straight to your doorstep with 7 AM silent delivery.
The Tools To Make The Mango Milkshake
- Blender: A high-speed blender is essential for creating a smooth & creamy shake. A blender with at least 500 watts of power is recommended to handle the tough mango fibers & create a silky smooth shake.
- Measuring cups & spoons: Accurately measuring the ingredients is important for creating a perfect balance of flavors in the shake. You’ll need measuring cups for the milk & ice, & measuring spoons for the sugar & cardamom (if using).
- Knife & cutting board: You’ll need a sharp knife & a cutting board to peel & chop the mangoes. Make sure to choose ripe mangoes that are fragrant & soft to the touch.
- Serving glasses: Once your mango shake is ready, you’ll want to serve it in tall glasses that can hold at least 300 ml of liquid. You can chill the glasses in the freezer beforehand to keep your shake extra cool.
That’s it! With these tools in hand, you’ll be able to make the best mango shake ever. Enjoy!
The Best Mango Milkshake Recipe Ever!
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled & chopped
- 250 ml cold milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 30g fine sugar (or to taste)
- A pinch of ground cardamom (optional)
- Saffron strands (optional)
- In a blender, add the chopped mangoes, milk, ice cubes, sugar, & ground cardamom (if using).
- Blend the mixture until smooth & creamy.
- Taste the shake & adjust the sweetness according to your preference by adding more sugar if needed.
- Pour the mango shake into serving glasses & garnish with a few mango pieces, kesar strands or mint leaves if desired.
- Serve chilled & enjoy!
Tip: You can also use a dairy-free milk alternative like almond milk or coconut milk if you prefer. Also, If you want a thicker shake, you can add more ice cubes or reduce the amount of milk.
So wait no more, you now have the best mango shake recipe, we have all the ingredients you need, waiting to be delivered to your doorstep by 7 AM! Order today from the Milkbasket app & enjoy fresh mango shake with your friends & family this summer!
Wanna beat the heat with amazing homemade infused water? Do check out our blog titled ‘The Best Water Infused Drinks For Summers’
Happy Summer Chill!🥭🥭
Milkbasket – A Revolution In The Online Grocery Delivery Services In India
Spread the loveThere’s no denying the fact that the pandemic has drastically changed the way people spend their time online, buying everything through various online retail platforms with the convenience of home deliveries in India. Milkbasket, with it’s features has proven to be a revolution in the online grocery delivery services in India. While stepping […]08 Jul 2022 read More...
Nabhi Chikitsa or Belly Button Therapy: The Simple Health Secret You NEED To Know!
Spread the loveOur Navel or Belly Button (scientific name Umbilicus) is believed to be the centre of our life force. Most of us take it as just another part of our body not knowing its deep, thrilling world. In ancient Hindu healing practices, the Navel is considered to be the most important point of the […]08 Sep 2022 read More...
Milkbasket’s Latest DVC Campaign Is Out, And It’s Quirky And Relatable As Heck!
Spread the loveThe year 2021 was all about patience, resilience, and the grind it takes to get back up from a worldwide slump that the COVID-19 pandemic had hit us with. It made us all revisit our roots, recalibrate our priorities, and strengthen our foundations. With the better part of 2022 gone into slowly spreading […]28 Sep 2022 read More...
Recycling At Milkbasket: A World Environment Day Special
Spread the loveAs people who serve and bring convenience to other people, it’s important for us as brands to give a thought from time to time to what matters the most to us as human beings. The realization of the countless resources that our planet has provided us allows us to be amazed and humbled […]05 Jun 2022 read More...